Monday, 21 March 2016

Feedback from our Mainstream Teacher course

I had some feedback from a peer regarding my efforts on the recent mainstream teacher course presentation....

"I want to thank you for your leadership  in organising and preparing for the course yesterday.  It was excellent and you went beyond what was required.   You actually went out of your way in setting up everything in the venue over the weekend which was amazing.
I also want to acknowledge  how good you were at introducing the course and then presenting during it. You were highly knowledgeable and very explicit.  I observed the intent focus from the professionals attending as they absorbed your clear explanations.  Speaking to them afterward, I could see how well informed they had become.  I loved the way you welcomed the rest of us to 'jump in' and contribute, and also did the same when it was our turns to present.

I personally appreciated your leadership, contribution, and fairness in delegating the presentation parts.  Working collaboratively is the best way to go and I felt comfortable and at ease working in the team."