"...Thanks so much for taking the time to explain the report. It makes much more sense now, I appreciate you taking the time to break it down for me. There is so much to learn for us as a family to help *****, I do worry that she will fall behind too much and lose interest in reading and spelling. We do however keep trying no matter how hard things can be for her sometimes, we just want to keep her learning new things. Thanks again for the advice and we will try the app that you have suggested. Take care,*******...."I now realise that the time allocated to the writing of a further email to further explain a piece of assessment, although time-consuming, can have a huge impact on the understanding and acceptance of Whanau when coming to terms with the unexpected results of assessment. I believe it is well worth allocating a portion of time disseminating any feedback with future assessment inquiries.
Sunday, 10 April 2016
feedback from Whanau re: Assessment data
Feedback from a family. ..