In an attempt to better manage my available time to up skill the 15 new iPad recipients (as well as a few of the 26 previous iPad users) I have decided to trial the use of video tutorials.
Each video takes 15-20 minutes to record and then up to an hour to upload, although this can occur without my need to supervise.
In order to make each video, i first needed to assess the greatest areas of need as listed by the RTDs from the first iPad distribution in 2013.
In order to make each video, i first needed to assess the greatest areas of need as listed by the RTDs from the first iPad distribution in 2013.
Each RTD can set up their iPad and play the video on their laptop. The videos progress from the absolute basics through to the more complicated aspects such as connecting to the net and setting up work emails.
I am aware that some people might find this a steep learning curve and will require a face to face group session which is not off the cards, but if I can limit the number of times I need to so this then I will save both travel time, money and my own work time.
