Thursday, 24 July 2014

Feedback from my Tutorials

I had a quick look through the feedback I received on my iPad tutorials that I made as part of my iPad goal to see if any of it might prove useful evidence to show my achieving the RTC standards.
"Thanks so much for your tutorials Paul and the time you have take to create them.  I am finding them really helpful as I can learn at my own pace.  I got lost during the odd session that we had and always ended up feeling slightly frustrated.  Haven’t had time to watch the last few yet but will do!It’s great to be able to refer back to them when I forget things, especially if I am not doing some things on a regular basis."
"The staff here are really enjoying the ipads and loving the tutorials ………. Well done J  I know it’s been a lot of work for you but it really is much appreciated."
"Your videos are awesome, especially for a newbie to this like me – thank you so much!!"