As part of my role I am required to complete tasks that I’ve had no training for. Examples of this is technical repair and analysis. I have the option of sending recovered equipment off for our technician to look at, but this is time wasted and also expensive in terms of packaging and time consuming. The other option is I upscale myself with the knowledge required to test equipment and repair where possible. And example of this recently as a sound field which was not working which through research on the Internet I was able to get up and running again, all of which saves time and prepares me for future occurrences of a similar nature
Monday, 21 May 2018
Equipment
As part of my role I am required to complete tasks that I’ve had no training for. Examples of this is technical repair and analysis. I have the option of sending recovered equipment off for our technician to look at, but this is time wasted and also expensive in terms of packaging and time consuming. The other option is I upscale myself with the knowledge required to test equipment and repair where possible. And example of this recently as a sound field which was not working which through research on the Internet I was able to get up and running again, all of which saves time and prepares me for future occurrences of a similar nature